skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TRASH IN THE CITY
Sunday, June 29, 2008
take apart your head
i got lykke li tickets today. so fucking stoked.
I get weak
I get weary
I miss sleep
I get moody
I'm in thoughts
I write songs
I'm in love
I walk on
1 comment:
jesse lacey
December 25, 2008 at 12:55 AM
three strikes and you're out
just saying :P
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words You Wished
You Wrote Down
you may write me down in history
with your bitter, twisted lies
you may trod me in the very dirt
but still like dust,
i'll rise.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(71)
►
December
(8)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(17)
▼
2008
(108)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(24)
▼
June
(9)
hurts to be this good
take apart your head
break in the bend
i just needed you to know
haunt your bag of bones
untitled
lazy bones ache
i am heaven sent
wouldn't stop if i could
three strikes and you're out
ReplyDeletejust saying :P