skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
TRASH IN THE CITY
Sunday, July 20, 2008
I used to pray like God was listening
"I've become, the simple souvenir of someone's guilt. Like the sea, I'm constantly changing from calm to ill. Madness fills my heart and soul. As if the great divide could swallow me whole"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words You Wished
You Wrote Down
you may write me down in history
with your bitter, twisted lies
you may trod me in the very dirt
but still like dust,
i'll rise.
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(71)
►
December
(8)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(17)
▼
2008
(108)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
▼
July
(24)
the bullet or the chapstick
coordinate brain and mouth
new day in a life that you hate
standing trial for your sins
so call it quits or get a grip
looks like i won't be around
goodbye you liar
chose to keep your teenage tragedy
so play little player
i'm not your lover, i'm not your friend
I used to pray like God was listening
I used to care i was being cared for.
I used to be so original
i used to be such a burning example
trying not to see you as her worst mistake
fell asleep with a liar.
you are second hand smoke
stay 18 forever
i will paint myself out
sin or spend the night alone
you dont recover from a night like this
my secrets for a buck
short just like your temper
until we disapear
►
June
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment